I love these brands always… but here are the reasons I use Balmain, Wahl and Batiste…
- Wahl are a great brand, with years of experience and a fabulous team of people ensuring that the services and products they offer are at a high standard. They fabulous for male grooming.
- Balmain are a brand I have worked with for years, and so of course they make my love list… One of my fav pieces is the Complete extension 60cm, because it gives be so much hair to work with, and the mixture of colours available mean I literally can match any hair to it… #hairheaven #hairobsessed.
- Batsiste is a fabulous dry shampoo… it is not the first time I’ve raved about this, but I can go through so much working with bridal up-dos, and red carpet clients… so that I can create added shine and volume.
Happy Valentine’s Day this month to these lovely, brilliant brands.
Okay, so you sussed me out – I pretty much love every hairstyle in some way or another…
Here are my favs for the month of love February:
- The sleek bob – which I regularly have – it is sophisticated, effortlessly gorgeous. Uma Thurman does the bob perfectly.
- The natural looking wave – particularly in long hair, because long hair can drag your face down, but a subtle wave adds texture, a little volume and can frame facial features. Kim Kardashian does this well, as does Jennifer Aniston.
- The Marcel wave – is so glam, and gorgeous. I have styled this look on many brides and celebrities, and it has featured in my academy, teaching other hairdressers the style, plus I’ve done tutorials on this style in a number of magazines. I loved styling the Marcel wave on my client and friend Shona McGarty.
Are you planning your wedding? Maybe your beloved is planning to pop that all important question tomorrow on Valentine’s Day? Well, the romance is certainly in the air, so you never know. And you may want to start thinking about what kind of wedding you want, maybe you’ve even been planning your special day since you were a young girl… well, if you love romance and then you will love these hairstyles from some of my previous brides… be inspired for your romantic wedding and check out more on my website: Vickilordbride.co.uk